The aims of this course
- To relax
- To appease the fears
- To help to relieve stress
- To balance your emotions
- To foster joy and future prospects
- To help to focus
- To bring you insurance and hope
- Accompanying oneself to self-realization
- To improve the quality of your sleep
Reiki is an energy healing technique from Japan. It consists of placing the caregiver’s hands on the patient’s body. Energy is around us, it is channeled by my body and the patient absorbs the energy he needs.
The energy of Reiki heals, balances and harmonizes the body by reconnecting it to the spirit. It acts psychically, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
The effects of a Reiki treatment
At the psychic level
- It relieves the state of stress
- It makes it easier to let go and to take decisions
- It helps you to focus, to have clearer ideas
- It improves the quality of sleep
At the physical level
- It relaxes and soothes muscular tension
- It increases the vitality in case of exhaustion, fatigue
- It relieves pain
At the emotional level
- It helps to balance the emotions
- It promotes joy and future prospects
- It relieves agitation, sorrows and worries
- It helps to overcome and solve fears and problems
- It soothes nervousness, melancholy and emotional tension
- It brings assurance and hope
At the spiritual level
- He promotes and develops the spiritual consciousness
- He accompanies in the realization of his faith
Places Cabinet d’accueil perinatal, 11 route de Chêne, 1207 Geneva
Schedule Monday: 7 am – 6 pm
Price 150.- chf per 1h15 – aggregated by the Asca All cancellation not made 48h in advance is invoiced.
At the beginning of the session, an anamnesis is made to define the patient’s needs.
The person who consults for Reiki treatment should be aware of the desire to move forward in his life and is ready for the changes that this treatment can bring. I work in collaboration with the client, the number of sessions depends on the needs, it is reevaluated according to the results. The patient may decide to stop the treatment whenever he wants. During the session, the person is dressed and is usually lying down. It is common to feel warm during the session. The effects are felt during, after and sometimes several days or weeks after the session.